<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/9894740?origin\x3dhttp://jxsito.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 16, 2005

New Skin + New song..find it matching..though my advisor says both the song and skin sux..haha..BUT I DONT CARE COS "I'M LOVIN IT"! =)

fallen sick for this whole week..very xin ku..cannot realli enjoy eating all sorts of food. Doctor says my gastric contains too much acid causing me to lose appetite, vomit and have phelgm. Today went to the clinic again..doctor gave me a jab on my backside..hope to recover fast in order to return back to camp on tuesday. Thanks dar for being so understanding and always taking care of me. I realli appreciate what u did ya =)

updated by ah xin;
7:03 PM




name: jx
b`day: 201184